Now we will see how you can make your earnings and overall statistics more clear in a few seconds. Just a few clicks and you will have complete overview and control over your statistics.
This feature is only available in Nifty Stats PRO.
We prepared a quick tutorial how to correctly and quickly create a Group based on any given parameters.
1. Groups in Nifty Stats are very useful and necessary. Groups can bring system and order into your stats, so we will look at a quick tip how to use Nifty Stats more effectively. Maybe you did not now that you just need to select an affiliate program based on any parameter – e.g. the volume of sales in a given period – and click NEW GROUP. A new group will be created with affiliate programs or affiliate networks you selected.
2. Select any number of affiliate programs or affiliate networks based on any parameters. For example I want to create a group of affiliate programs with best sales for a given time period.
I press Ctrl and use the mouse to mark those affiliate programs I want to choose.
3. Now that you selected affiliate programs, click the New Group tab.
4. Give any name to this group.
5. That's it – the new group with your affiliate programs has been created.
6. This function is only available to users of Nifty Stats PRO.
Do you wish to become a professional and belong to a great community? Do not hesitate and purchase Nifty Stats Pro right now!
March 10, 2020ExoClick stats tracking, analysis, push notifications and helpful hints
November 7, 2018Facebook, Google Ads, Buy Sell Ads, Google Adsense and other ad networks.